Due to adverse life events, traumatic experiences or changes psychic pain can become so intense that it exceeds the usual ability of a person to bear and deal with it. Excessive distress can sometimes lead someone to reach at a painful breaking point, but it is also possible to become a valuable learning experience and a motivator in order to built up more psychological resilience.
If you are experiencing difficulties with some of the following issues you are welcome to contact Resynthesis:
- Depression and grief
- Difficulties related to adjustment and integration into a new culture
- Excessive anxiety, panic and/or phobias
- Traumatic experiences
- (Recurrent) difficulties relating with others, e.g. dealing with or expressing emotions, setting boundaries.
- Self-image and identity issues
- Sexual orientation issues
- Dilemmas related to stage of life or changes
Resynthesis does not provide psychological support in case you are dealing with addictions